In accordance with the 2016/679 EUROPEAN Regulation of 27 April 2016 (so-called "General Data Protection Regulation" or RGPD)
This Charter for the Protection of Personal Data (below: the "Charter") https://www.tunedynamic.com describes the https://www.tunedynamic.com Site's commitment to EURODYNAMIC SARL - RCS Versailles 448 649 574 - 26 Avenue des Frères Lumière - 78190 Trapp - SIRET 44864957400036 - VAT FR44864957400036 edited by the Manager as a processing manager with regard to the privacy and protection of the personal data of its users. This Charter is written to allow you to learn about the practices and conditions under which https://www.tunedynamic.com collects, uses and retains your personal data (below: "Data").
You will find a description of the different Data that we can collect and process or that you can transmit to us when you access and/or use the https://www.tunedynamic.com site (the "Site") on which our products are sold. The term "Site" refers only to the site https://www.tunedynamic.com.
Given the ever-changing laws and regulations on technology and personal data protection, it is likely that this Charter will be updated. If you are a user of the Site, you will be informed of any changes by email.
If any of the clauses of this Charter were to be declared null and void or contrary to regulation, it would be deemed unwritten but would not result in the nullity of the other clauses of this Charter.
This Charter applies to data collected:
Via the simple navigation on the Site
Via emails exchanged between you and Tunedynamic or any other e-mail tool
When you create a user account on the Site
When you place an order on the Site
When you sign up for the Site Newsletter (the "Newsletter")
It does not apply to information collected by any third party or through third-party-managed sites, including through apps or content (including advertisements) that redirect the user to the Site. We thank you for reading carefully the Charter regarding the processing of your Data and we inform you that browsing our Site necessarily leads to the acceptance of this Charter. If the latter does not obtain your membership, we invite you to leave our Site. It is up to you to verify that the data provided to Tunedynamic is compliant. If so, you can correct and update them from your "My Account" space.
1. WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED BY SITE NAME?
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction with Tunedynamic (creating a user account, signing up for the Newsletter, contact form information, as well as during possible telephone exchanges) we may collect the following data:
Your email address will necessarily be requested if you want to create a user account, contact us via contact forms and/or receive our newsletter
Identity data such as your name, first name, email address, postal addresses and phone numbers may be requested
Navigation Data: This is data on how you use the Site including: IP address, browser used, browsing time, search history, operating system used, language and pages viewed
Data about your visits to the Site, including traffic data, log files and other communication data or resources that you use by accessing the Site
Order Data: Your postal address is required to make invoices. Similarly, your bank details, PayPal, or other financial partner will need to be informed in order to pay for your order.
Data on how to use social networks when you use them.
2. HOW IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
Data can be collected in different ways on the Site. Data can be collected directly when you transfer it to us through the contact and user account creation forms, newsletter registration available on the Site and/or communicated when you contact us by phone. When you contact us in these different ways, a copy of your exchanges with Tunedynamic, including email addresses, can be made and archived. Tunedynamic also indirectly collects certain data through cookies/tracers. We invite you to read our Cookie Charter, which will help you better understand these technologies and how we use them on the Site and as part of our services, applications and tools.
3. WHY IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
If you're a simple user, we'll collect your data for:
- Send you our newsletter and/or personalized business offers if you have consented to it
- Manage orders and execute contract
- Ensure the security and traceability of the site's purchases
- Give you information about your account (including purchase invoices, order history)
- Manage your requests via the contact page
- Allow you to leave a review of the products and/or the Site
- Inform you of changes regarding the Site or our product and service offering
- Respect our rights and obligations stipulated in contracts with users as well as for any other legal purpose.
- To secure your browsing and improve your user experience, including recognizing the username and password you've already provided so you don't have to fill them in on every page of the site where they're required. Refusal of these will prevent any order on the Site (Impossible Identification).
- analyze traffic and data on the Site to measure the number of users of the Site, make it easier to use and ensure its ability to respond quickly to your requests.
Refusing to correctly complete the Site's form or forms may block access to certain pages, such as those relating to ordering products or services.
4. WHO PROCESSES YOUR DATA?
Your data is processed by Tunedynamic staff and staff in charge of:
- Site management (Orders and shipments)
- Support management, to answer all your questions
- Billing management.
In addition, as part of our business, and for processing purposes, your Data may be shared with subcontractors, service providers or other third parties, and in particular:
- Societe Generale or Sofinco
- MailJet/Mailchimp/Shopimind/other email service...
- Carriers (La Poste, Colissimo, DPD, UPS, GLS...)
- Accounting services
- Tax services
- Google Analytics
- Request for customer review by Yotpo
- OVH courier client
Each of its actors respecting a commitment of confidentiality regarding the use and processing of personal data.
For payment management and to facilitate the user experience, Tunedynamic offers the following payment methods to make purchases on the Site:
- Online payment by Carte Bancaire (Blue Card, Visa Card, Eurocard / Mastercard) managed by Société Générale, Paypal, other...
- PayPal online
- Payment by bank transfer
- Payment by cheque
- All your other means of payment (Credit by Sofinco)
Tunedynamic has no access to your credit card credentials and numbers. All transactions are secured using SSL encryption, guaranteeing you both the identity of the payment organization and the confidentiality of the data.
To send our newsletters, our email campaigns are managed through the services of Shopimind - RCS Marseille B 790 561 195 - 45 rue Frédéric Joliot Curie - 13013 Marseille - SIRET 79056119500021.
All of the aforementioned subcontractors, service providers, Partners or other third parties are contractually bound to respect the confidentiality and protection of the data and to treat it only for the purposes for which we transmit it.
Your Data may be passed on to any purchaser or other successor in the event of a merger, divestment, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Tunedynamic's assets due to uncertainties or bankruptcy, liquidation or other processes in which Tunedynamic User Data is listed as part of the divested assets.
Finally, we may also disclose your data:
- to comply with any mandate required by applicable laws, including government and regulatory requests
- if we believe that disclosure is made necessary or required by the protection of The rights, property or security of Tunedynamic, its customers or other stakeholders.
This possible disclosure includes the exchange of information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of protecting against fraud and counterfeiting.
The Site may contain links to different sites and social networking platforms managed on third-party servers, by individuals or organizations over which Tunedynamic has no control. As a result, we cannot be held responsible for how your data will be stored or used on the servers of these third parties. We advise you to review the applicable personal data protection charter of each third-party website that you will access via the Site to assess how your data will be used.
5. HOW long IS YOUR DATA STORED?
Tunedynamic only retains your Data for the duration necessary for the purposes exposed to Article 3. This shelf life is not the same according to the Data in question, as the nature and purpose of the collection may vary this duration. Similarly, some legal obligations impose a specific shelf life.
When you are signed up for the Newsletter, we will keep your email address until you opt out.
When you contact Tunedynamic through the contact form or contact us by phone, your data can be stored:
- Up to one (1) year from the last contact if you do not have a customer account or order made on the Site.
- Up to ten (10) years (legal duration) from the last order made on the Site, if this information relates to this order.
- In all other cases, the shelf life of these exchanged data cannot exceed one (1) year.
In the case of your user account, all of your billing data is kept for 10 years from the date of purchase even if you have made a request to deactivate your user account.
If you request to delete Personal Data, your Site user account will be deactivated and anonymized, and then completely deleted after the aforementioned durations from the day you requested it. Finally, for data collected using cookies or tracers, they will be kept for up to six (6) months for cookies or tracers measuring the audience and up to thirteen (13) months for the others. Beyond the aforementioned shelf life, your Data will be anonymized to be stored exclusively for statistical purposes.
6. HOW IS YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
Your data is stored on a secure server and protected by a firewall and antivirus. We have put in place technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your Data against accidental loss and against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure. However, given the peculiarities inherent in the Internet, it is impossible for us to guarantee the optimal security of the exchange of information on this network. We strive to protect your data, but we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information transmitted to the Site. You agree that you are transmitting your data at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for non-compliance with the privacy settings or security measures in place on the Site. As such, you agree that the security of your information is also your responsibility. For example, it is your responsibility to keep the password that allows you to access your user account secret. Do not disclose it to third parties under any circumstances. Similarly, be vigilant when disclosing information in the public sections of the Site, which can be accessed by any user of the Site.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You can choose how the data you send us is used:
- You can browse the Site without providing data. If so, you will not be able to use certain features of the Site, including making purchases (if you are a simple user) and/or downloads to the Site.
- You may refuse to provide your bank details or PayPal and/or postal addresses. In this case, you won't be able to make a purchase on the Site
- You can decide not to receive the Newsletter and our personalized offers, so simply log in to your Site user account or click on the link in the email addressed to you.
In any case, you have the option to access your user account at any time to view or update your data and opt out of our Newsletter if you were registered. In accordance with the provisions of the applicable personal data protection regulations, in particular the European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the "RGPD") and the law of 6 January 1978 no.78-17 known as "Computers and Freedoms" and its modifications, you have a right of access and a right of rectification on your data.
In addition, subject to the conditions set out in that regulation for the exercise of these rights, you benefit from:
- A right to delete your data (Excluding accounting data whose retention of 10 years is required by French law - Article L123-22 of the Code of Commerce)
- A right to limit the processing of your data
- A right to object to the processing of your Data for legitimate reasons, in accordance with Article 21 of the RGPD
- A right to portability on the data you provided (for automated processing based on consent or contract execution)
- From the right to withdraw consent, when it has been requested. When your data is processed on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw your data at any time.
You acknowledge, however, that the treatments performed prior to the revocation of your consent remain perfectly valid. You also have an unspoing right to object to Tunedynamic analyzing your Data to share it for marketing purposes.
However, in accordance with Article 12.6 of the RGPD, for the exercise of these rights, Tunedynamic, as responsible for this treatment, reserves the right to ask you to justify your identity. We inform you that the data to justify your identity will be deleted once we have responded to your request. You can exercise these rights by emailing an email in French email@example.com or at:
Eurodynamic Sarl - 26 Avenue des Frères Lumière - 78190 Trappes
We have one month to respond to any request to exercise your rights. This period may be extended by two months due to the complexity or excessive number of applications.
8. STORAGE OF DATA COLLECTED BY DYNAPARTS
Data collected as part of the use of the Site is stored exclusively on a server located in Europe (Host Country), hosted by the company OVH - RCS LILLE 537 407 926 - 2 Kellermann Street 59100 Roubaix - TVA FR 22 424 761 419.